Girls or boys, none of us definitely wants that annoying black heads on our face. Blackheads on our face makes us kind of look horrible and definitely it’s a big dissatisfaction towards a satisfactory clean and clear glowing skin.
Well here I am going to teach you on how you can make a homemade face mask to remove blackheads permanently
- Coffee Powder
- Aloe Vera gel
- Rose water
- Take a fresh bowl
- Add coffee powder to it
- After then Squeeze half a lemon in the bowl
- Then add 1-2 table spoons of rose water to it
- After that, add 1 table spoon of aloe Vera gel to it
- Mix the ingredients well to make a smooth paste
- Leave the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes and then wash it with normal water.
After removing face mask you will witness a clean and clear glowing white skin. Apply it twice a week for better results.